- Yogamazia follows COVID-19 Guidances for Businesses in Bucks County, PA State Department of Health, and CDC in all of our sanitation, capacity/social distancing, and quarantine/isolation procedures.
- Please do not come/bring your child to class if sick, have any related symptoms, or traveled recently; we welcome you all back to the studio post-quarantine/isolation or feel free to join us in a livestream/virtual class.
- Yogamazia respects the wishes of each individual/parent with regards to the masking of their children in our classes, including those who are vaccinated.
- All employees and instructors are vaccinated and the studio is thoroughly cleaned daily.
- Please follow the social distancing markers in place within the studio/class.
- Class sizes are limited to less than half the occupancy allowed to maintain a socially distanced capacity and also offered in livestream/virtual format online for those who choose or should the need arise.
- Students are required to sanitize/wash their hands before and after class.
- Props are not shared and cleaned before/after every class or disposed.
- There is a 15-30 minute window built in between classes for cleaning and to allow students of the subsequent class to check in comfortably. Please try to arrive on time so that all students can enjoy the full class with little disruption.
- Although new ventilation was installed as part of studio construction, weather permitting, windows will be opened to provide additional ventilation to the studio.
- All students/guests must have a profile in our third party studio software system in order to register and pay for classes, update personal information, and check schedules.
- Parent/guardian profiles include any family members registered for kids/family yoga programs.
- All students must have a signed Waiver of Liability & Release Form and complete emergency contact information in our third party system. Parent/guardian’s signature is required for all kids yoga programs.
- All students must be picked up promptly at the end of class by a parent, guardian, or caregiver. If your child is leaving with someone other than the responsible party on file, please provide a note to Yogamazia before the class indicating this.
- Students are expected to be respectful and live the Yogamazia values or they will be asked to sit out and observe class until they can participate in an appropriate way.
- No food or shoes are allowed in the studio class room area. There are cubby areas for students to store their shoes/belongings during class.
- We encourage you to send/bring a water bottle to class.
- Food is to be eaten in the viewing gallery area only.
- The studio is a cell-free zone. Please silence your phone and take any calls outside.
- The designated ages for our classes are suggestions. We understand that each child is different and another class may be more appropriate. We are happy to offer suggestions and are willing to move a child if need be.
- Advanced registration and online/electronic payment is required for ALL classes and events.
- Registration is first come first serve, so book your spot early or join the online Livestream class option on Zoom!
- Please confirm your scheduled studio class day/time at least 48 hours prior to allow wait listers to be able to attend if possible.
- Membership (tuition) payments for the relevant kids yoga programs are automatically drawn at the beginning of each month.
- Life is busy, don't we know it! If a MEMBER misses their regularly scheduled class in a week, they may make it up by attending another class within the same week, up to one time per month and if space permits (advanced notice is required, not available for trial pass).
- A late fee of $10 will apply to any card declined. All refunds or late cancellations will be subject to a $15 processing fee.
Given the high variability of the COVID-19 situation worldwide, Yogamazia stands with our fellow partners and as part of Yoga Alliance being committed to ALL of the following actions to guide our decision-making on when and how to offer ongoing services:
Please feel free to reach out to us if there are any questions or concerns!
Cancellation by Yogamazia
- We also offer our sessions online via Zoom in parallel to the studio classes for those who choose or should the need arise.
- These classes are not recorded.
- To join our parallel or virtual sessions, simply go to the Yogamazia schedule and register for the "Livestream" version of the class you wish to attend or contact us to request one.
- Join the class by either
Advanced registration required. Rates are per student. Memberships and Class Passes are non-extendable, non-sharable, and non-transferable to other persons/classes. Class Passes are subject to time limits; please check your expiration date before and after your purchase. Memberships and passes work for both in person or online/live-streamed classes.
- Valid for new students only for all classes except Goddess (prenatal)
- Available for 1 month (4 classes: 1 per week) of any kids yoga program
- For use within 30 days from date of purchase
- Trial Month automatically converts to Monthly Membership via automatic billing every month
- Members attend Yogamazia Night In for free! First come, first serve.
- Bring a family member/friend and both of you get 10% off monthly membership
- Third child/family member signed up for a kids yoga program is free!
- For use within 60 days from date of purchase
Advanced registration required.
- This is a donation-based monthly event
- Each family member must be registered
- ALL proceeds raised go to the Kin Wellness & Support Center, a non-profit organization that provides free services to cancer patients across Bucks County, PA
- If your family would struggle to make a donation but still want to attend Family Friday, please get in touch
- A monthly event
- Dinner included
- Per attendee (Members free!)
- Traditional yoga themed party (90 min)
- Try our slumber/movie party package!
- $100 deposit required to reserve date and time
- Saturdays and Sundays at 2:30pm, or by appointment for slumber/movie party
We empower kids & families to learn & love yoga starting from the womb.
Can't make it to the studio? That's ok! Allow us to meet you where you are.
Ready to be a part of the Fox Tribe?