- Yogamazia respects the wishes of each individual/parent with regards to the masking of their children in our classes, including those who are vaccinated. We appreciate all unvaccinated adults wearing a mask while in the studio.
- All employees and instructors are vaccinated and the studio is thoroughly cleaned daily.
- Please follow the social distancing markers in place within the studio/class.
- Class sizes are limited to less than half the occupancy allowed to maintain a socially distanced capacity and also offered in livestream/virtual format for those who choose or should the need arise.
- Students are required to sanitize/wash their hands before and after class.
- Props are not shared and cleaned before/after every class or disposed.
- There is a 15-30 minute window built in between classes for cleaning and to allow students of the subsequent class to check in comfortably. Please try to arrive on time so that all students can enjoy the full class with little disruption.
- Please do not come/bring your child to class if sick, have any related symptoms, or traveled recently; we welcome you all back to the studio post-quarantine after 10 days or feel free to join us in a livestream/virtual class.
- Although new ventilation was installed as part of studio construction, weather permitting, windows will be opened to provide additional ventilation to the studio.
- All students/guests must have a profile in our third party vendor (Wellness Living) system in order to register and pay for classes, update personal information, and check schedules.
- Parent/guardian profiles include any family members registered for kids/family yoga programs.
- All students must have a signed Waiver of Liability & Release Form and complete emergency contact information in our third party system. Parent/guardian’s signature is required for all kids yoga programs.
- All students must be picked up promptly at the end of class by a parent, guardian, or caregiver. If your child is leaving with someone other than the responsible party on file, please provide a note to Yogamazia before the class indicating this.
- Students are expected to be respectful and live the Yogamazia values or they will be asked to sit out and observe class until they can participate in an appropriate way.
- No food or shoes are allowed in the studio class room area. There are cubby areas for students to store their shoes/belongings during class.
- We encourage you to send/bring a water bottle to class.
- Food is to be eaten in the viewing gallery area only.
- The studio is a cell-free zone. Please silence your phone and take any calls outside.
- The designated ages for our classes are suggestions. We understand that each child is different and another class may be more appropriate. We are happy to offer suggestions and are willing to move a child if need be.
- Advanced registration and online/electronic payment is required for ALL classes and events, including drop-ins.
- Registration is first come first serve, so book your spot early or join the online Livestream class option on Zoom!
- Please confirm your scheduled studio class day/time at least 24 hours prior to allow wait listers to be able to attend if possible.
- Membership (tuition) payments for the relevant kids yoga programs are automatically drawn on a monthly basis.
- Life is busy, don't we know it! If a student misses their regularly scheduled class in a week, they may make it up by attending another availability of the same class within the same week, up to one time per month and if space permits (advanced notice is required).
- A late fee of $10 will apply to any card declined. All refunds will be subject to a $15 processing fee.
Given the high variability of the COVID-19 situation worldwide, Yogamazia stands with our fellow partners and as part of Yoga Alliance being committed to ALL of the following actions to guide our decision-making on when and how to offer ongoing services:
Please feel free to reach out to us if there are any questions or concerns!
Cancellation by Yogamazia
- We have the ability to offer our sessions virtually via Zoom in parallel to the studio classes should the need arise.
- These classes are not be recorded.
- To join our parallel or virtual sessions, simply go to the Yogamazia schedule and register for the "Livestream" version of the class you wish to attend or contact us to request one.
- Join the class by logging into your profile.
- On the top menu of your profile, click My Schedule.
- In Upcoming Schedule, under Action, click the "Join Session" button next to the service you want to attend.
- If you do not have your first name, last name, and email address associated with your client profile, you will be directed to a Zoom sign up page to submit the required information.
- If the service has not yet started, the time at which the virtual service is expected to begin will be displayed. If the service has started, Zoom will launch, and your virtual service will begin!
Advanced registration required. Rates are per student. Memberships and Class Passes are non extendable, non sharable, and non transferable to other persons/classes. Class Passes are subject to time limits; please check your expiration date before and after your purchase. Memberships and passes work for both in person or online classes. Also check out our Rewards program in your Client Profile for other great deals!
- 10% off monthly membership if registered for a second session.
- Bring a family member/friend and both of you get 10% off monthly membership!
- Third child/family member signed up for a kids yoga program is free!
- Membership is via automatic billing every month.
- For use within 30 days from date of purchase.
- Subject to availability; priority booking to members and class pass holders.
- For use within 60 days from date of purchase.
Advanced registration required.
- A monthly event
- Each family member must be registered
- Per party up to 10 kids (birthday child free!); each additional $15, up to 15 max total. Capacity may be restricted to maintain social distancing.
- 50 min yoga theme, 40 min eating/cake.
- $50 deposit required to reserve date and time.
- Saturdays and Sundays at 2:30pm.
- Extra party time for an additional fee.
- A monthly event
- Per attendee (Warrior III students free!)
Offered to surrounding School District and area child care centers/schools.
A kids & family yoga studio located in Richboro, Bucks County, PA
Haven't done yoga before? It's ok, yoga is for EVERYONE!
In-person & virtual classes available