- All students/guests must have a profile in our third party studio software system in order to register and pay for classes, update personal information, and check schedules. Please also review our Terms & Privacy here.
- Parent/guardian profiles include any family members registered for kids/family yoga programs.
- All students must have a signed Waiver of Liability & Release Form and complete emergency contact information in our third party system. Parent/guardian’s signature is required for all kids yoga programs.
- All students must be picked up promptly at the end of class by a parent, guardian, or caregiver. If your child is leaving with someone other than the responsible party on file, please provide a note to Yogamazia before the class indicating this.
- Students are expected to be respectful and live the Yogamazia values or they will be asked to sit out and observe class until they can participate in an appropriate way.
- Please do not have students attend class if they will be more than 15 minutes late in fairness to their peers and to avoid disruption.
- No food or shoes are allowed in the studio class room area. There are cubby areas for students to store their shoes/belongings during class.
- We encourage you to send/bring a water bottle to class.
- Food is to be eaten in the viewing gallery area only.
- The studio is a cell-free zone. Please silence your phone and take any calls outside.
- The designated ages for our classes are suggestions. We understand that each child is different and another class may be more appropriate. We are happy to offer suggestions and are willing to move a child if need be.
- Advanced registration and online/electronic payment is required for ALL classes and events.
- Registration is first come first serve, so book your spot early or join the online Livestream class option on Zoom!
- Please confirm your scheduled studio class day/time at least 48 hours prior to allow wait listers to be able to attend if possible.
- Membership (tuition) payments for the relevant kids yoga classes are automatically drawn on the 1st of each month.
- Additional fees imposed by merchant service provider.
- Life is busy, don't we know it! If a MEMBER misses their regularly scheduled class in a week, they may make it up by attending another class within the same week, up to one time per month and if space permits. Advanced notice is required, not available for trial passes. Make up classes are not carried over to the next month.
- Members are invited to schedule a private session for any additional make up sessions they desire within a month.
- Member accounts frozen for greater than one month or more are subject to the current prices upon reactivation and their spot is not guaranteed.
- A late fee of $10 will apply to any card declined.
- All refunds or late cancellations will be subject to a $15 processing fee.
- Yogamazia respects the wishes of each individual/parent with regards to the masking of their children in our classes, including those who are vaccinated.
- All employees and instructors are vaccinated and the studio is thoroughly cleaned daily.
- Please follow the social distancing markers in place within the studio/class.
- Please do not come/bring your child to class if sick, have any related symptoms, or traveled recently; we welcome you all back to the studio post-quarantine/isolation or feel free to join us in a livestream/virtual class.
- Class sizes are limited to less than half the occupancy allowed for individualized attention.
- Classes are offered in livestream/virtual format online for those who choose or should the need arise.
- Students are required to sanitize/wash their hands before and after class.
- Props are not shared and cleaned before/after every class or disposed.
- There is a 15-30 minute window built in between classes for cleaning and to allow students of the subsequent class to check in comfortably. Please try to arrive on time so that all students can enjoy the full class with little disruption.
- Although new ventilation was installed as part of studio construction, weather permitting, windows will be opened to provide additional ventilation to the studio.
Birthday Parties/Private Events
Cancellation by Yogamazia
- We offer sessions online via Zoom in parallel to the studio classes for those who choose or should the need arise.
- These classes are not recorded unless otherwise previously noted.
- To join our parallel or virtual sessions, simply go to the Yogamazia schedule and register for the "Livestream" version of the class you wish to attend or contact us to request one.
- Join the class by either
Yoga is meant for everyone and as a means for changing the world. Yogamazia however understands that not every person or family may have the financial means and economic status to do so. We are therefore committed to ensuring that we still provide access and opportunity to anyone of low-income or non-dominant communities. If you, or anyone that you know, would desire to be a part of this wonderful community and benefit from Yogamazia services but lack the financial resources, please contact us. We welcome everyone to come as they are!
Advanced registration required. Class Passes are non-extendable, non-sharable, and non-transferable to other persons/classes. Class Passes are subject to time limits; please check your expiration date before and after your purchase. Passes work for both in person or online/live-streamed classes. Additional fees imposed by merchant service provider.
- includes 5 classes that are 2.5 hours each in duration, the HypnoBirthing book, manual and Rainbow Relaxation audio download, as well as other resources and handouts. Learn more!
- Price per couple & includes $100 non-refundable deposit
- Bundle and save - you get 10% off!
- includes the group HypnoBirthing Class Series AND the 6-Class Pass for Goddess (that's 3 FREE Goddess classes!)
- Use Discount Code FOX10 on each purchase or buy as a gift card!
Our experienced team is here to support you through this transformative journey with a range of specialized services, including postpartum doula services and classes that offer postnatal yoga, baby yoga, and infant massage. Additional fees imposed by merchant service provider.
Membership required for all kids yoga classes: Little Lotus, Lotus, Hero, Warrior I/II/III, Butterfly. Advanced registration required. Rates are per student. Trial Month Pass & Memberships are non-extendable, non-sharable, and non-transferable to other persons/classes. Memberships work for both in person or online/live-streamed classes. Please also read our policies carefully. Additional fees imposed by merchant service provider.
- Valid for new students only (Goddess class not eligible)
- Available for 1 month (4 classes: 1 per week) for one of our kids yoga classes
- For use within 30 days from date of activation (first class)
- Trial Month automatically converts to Monthly Membership via automatic billing every month unless notified in advance (also see our policies below)
- Members attend Yogamazia Night In for free! (first come, first serve when no restrictions)
- Bring a family member/friend and both of you get 10% off monthly membership
- Third child/family member signed up for a kids yoga program is free!
Advanced registration required. Additional fees imposed by merchant service provider.
- A monthly kids yoga party
- Dinner included
- Per attendee (members free unless otherwise noted)
- First come first serve
Members get 25% off!
- Traditional yoga themed birthday party (90 min)
- Try our slumber/movie party package!
- Price includes $100 non-refundable deposit to hold date/time
- Saturdays and Sundays at 2:30pm, or by appointment
We empower kids & families starting from the womb.
Can't make it to the studio? That's ok! Allow us to meet you where you are. Ready to be a part of the Fox Tribe?